Tutorial 2: How to Set Up FLDraw on Your Website
This tutorial shows you how to set up FLDraw on your website.
- Unzip the package into a folder on your hard disk.
- Create a new folder on your hard disk, and name it test, it's your working folder.
- Locate the main and objects folders in the plugin/files folder, and copy them to the test folder.
- Locate the editor.html and viewer.html files in the plugin/samples/client_side/simplest_method folder, and copy them to test/main.
- Create a new folder inside the test folder, and name it plans.
- Create a new folder inside the test folder, and name it script.
- Locate the file.php file in the plugin/samples/server_side/php folder, and copy it to test/scrip.
- Open the test/main/config.xml file in a text editor,
then modify the value of the objects_folder tag to point to the objects folder,
and modify the value of the list_script, load_script, and save_script tags to point to file.php,
and save the config file.
- Upload the test folder to the root folder of your website.
Make sure that you have the following directory structure:
Open your browser and enter the URL of the editor.html page (http://YOUR WEBSITE/test/main/editor.html ), and then press Enter.
Make sure that you have Read and Executable permissions for the test folder, and Write permission for the plans folder.